For Sale Rear 62 axle, 4.11 gears, rear 62 springs, combo meter, & misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Surf N Turf at Pismo Beach is coming up on November 10-12. I will be there and mud shipping can make the difference in shipping costs.

I have a complete rear stock 1988 FJ62 semi-float axle without differential.
I have one set of 4.11 gears that got taken out when I upgraded to 4.88's.
Two sets of spare rear axles (short and long)
I have a set of stock rear FJ62 springs in really good condition. I now run chevy 63's and have no use for them.
I have an overheated A440F dis-assembled in my garage in case you need piece parts.
I have an 88 FJ62 complete combo meter with the tach, all gauges, speedometer gauge, with good grey bezel.
I have some random spare front axle parts like spindles, disc rotors, etc. No manual hubs.

Set of 5 white steel wheels 15" with standard 6x5.5 bolt pattern.
Spare set of seat rails for stock seats.
I have some heater switches, 4WD switch, and a few other if you need stock switches to operate fog lights etc.

Prices and shipping negotiable. Let's be reasonable and find a price that works for us both. Pictures can be taken upon request.

Swannie,
pm me an email or ph # and I'll send you pictures later this evening. Generic steel wheels, nothing fancy.

I know someone who needs the ring and pinion if you're willing to ship. Thanks. Bill.

rear output shaft of the a440 and maybe the adapter house at the arse of it that the split case bolts to...What would you like for these items? Also curious what you're hoping to get for those rear springs. TIA!

Sputnik40,
Yes, I am willing to ship. I even have the foam and box from my new gears I can ship it in. I can do $60 shipped and I'll be eating over $20 in shipping.

Lambcrusher,
I can sell that adapter cheap. The cost will be in the shipping mainly. I can calculate that weight this weekend. The rear output shaft is coming off a 285,000 transmission so I'll have to inspect the splines.

Rear springs would be a huge pain to ship so we'll see if anyone local bites.

LMK about the splines on that shaft, please. Thanks!

I forgot to take a picture last night Lambcrusher. I was painting exhaust and installing a speedo cable. Shoot me a pm with your cell or email and I'll get it to ya this evening. It's easily accessible.

Day late - he just ordered a pair of complete diffs from Marlin. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sputnik40,
Yes, I am willing to ship. I even have the foam and box from my new gears I can ship it in. I can do $60 shipped and I'll be eating over $20 in shipping.

Lambcrusher,
I can sell that adapter cheap. The cost will be in the shipping mainly. I can calculate that weight this weekend. The rear output shaft is coming off a 285,000 transmission so I'll have to inspect the splines.

Rear springs would be a huge pain to ship so we'll see if anyone local bites.

Lambcrusher,
The spare shaft I have looks impeccable. The good spare trans I am saving for a rainy day is toast. So I’m 50/50 on letting it go.

Pm me an offer and I’ll have to make the big boy decision if I want to let it go. I have no idea what they are worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom