Real Time Help: leaking PHH in Phoenix (FIXED) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Truck is as packed with gear as I am with turkey. So I was pretty disappointed when I noticed coolant leaking from under the truck. Specifically, the block connection, where the PHH returns coolant to the engine ( driver side). I was disappointed, because my truck has had the blue PHH silicone hose upgrade done by the previous owner.

I’m based In tucson, but family dinner is in Ahwatukee this year. My plan was to head up to Sedona and wheel up there for the weekend. so I’m looking for some help to possibly salvage the weekend.

I was hopeing someone could recommend a shop in the Phoenix area that is open on Friday. I don’t really have any much of a tool kit with me this weekend, and I’m not sure if the hose is just loose, or has a hole rubbed in it.

Any advice would be welcome.

Patrick
(520) 548-23 zero 9
Forgive my typing. I’m on mobile.

Sorry for your bad luck.

We are lucky to have the service director of Cambelback Toyota in our club, Eric Murphy. A lot of us have had work done at Camelback because Eric is a high quality individual and runs and excellent team of service writers and techs. This is not your average dealership service department.

You can PM him and let him know your situation. Murf is his username on Mud. No guarantee he is in town.

FYI, Camelback Toyota is probably 20+ miles from where you're at.

If you prefer something closer to you, I would give these guys a try:

Salem Boys Auto

Don't know if their open tomorrow.

Good luck.

Get 3ft of heater hose and bypass the metal tube on the phh.. zip tie the hose out of the way arround the intake.. ... you will have to bend the metal tube a little, or unbolt it.. one screw driver is all thats needed.. ( did this on the way to moab one year, wheeled all week fixed it right when i got home.)

Good luck..

Thanks for all the suggestions tonight guys.
I was able to enlist the help of my cousin ( an accura mechanic) and we were able to secure the hose. No more leaks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom