Ready Welder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.frontier4x4.com
I would like to meet the buy in to become a dealer for Ready Welder. I need to move 5 of these so please take a look at the following.

All these need to weld up to 250 amps is two 12 volt batteries. Everything fits in a case about the size of a cordless impact. It can weld steel, stainless, and aluminum either on its own with a couple batteries or hooked up as a spool gun to your full size welder.

I can get you one for less than $500. Pm or email me for an exact price.

Check out this article for more information.

Pirate4x4.com - The largest off roading website in the world.

-Luke

10000.png

Have you used one?

I'm wondering how one would be for a beginner.....

Do you have to remove your battery from the truck to weld, or can you leave everything hooked up, as to keep the battery charged?

Have you used one?

I'm wondering how one would be for a beginner.....

Do you have to remove your battery from the truck to weld, or can you leave everything hooked up, as to keep the battery charged?

It won't be any easier if you are a beginner.

Here's a link with your answer.

Readywelder.com | There's nothing like it!

I keep thinking about this- Luke, can you PM me a price for a complete kit? I'd want to get that red-box shut off thing too.

No, I will be at Howiepalooza

Luke,
Are Kurt and/or Matt planning on coming down with you? I'm trying to decide whether or not to go up. It's in my hometown and it's only a 2 hour drive for me. If you guys are definitely coming down, I'll probably go. The park is VERY small so most of the day will really be about socializing. It'll be PACKED with people for sure! I had talked to Kurt about you guys coming a couple hours further south and hitting another park as well. Anyway, I was just curious.

Josh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom