Re-Establishing this club? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What would it take to get this group going again?
Or which steps need to be taken to use the name in establishing an Indiana-based Cruiser group?

There’s a decent few people on Facebook that would like to see an Indiana club, maybe going on to make it an official TLCA club. We would love to be able to use the Hoosier Cruisers name, because it makes the most sense. Plus it’d be a shame to see the name go by the wayside.

So if someone can direct me on who to speak with about using the Hoosier Cruiser name, it’d be much appreciated!

What would it take to get this group going again?
Or which steps need to be taken to use the name in establishing an Indiana-based Cruiser group?

There’s a decent few people on Facebook that would like to see an Indiana club, maybe going on to make it an official TLCA club. We would love to be able to use the Hoosier Cruisers name, because it makes the most sense. Plus it’d be a shame to see the name go by the wayside.

So if someone can direct me on who to speak with about using the Hoosier Cruiser name, it’d be much appreciated!
My view is that we have the blessing of two former members and we haven’t heard anything out of anyone else so I think it’s good.

0AB90D3A-2142-47D0-98CE-C1D8A268DD9E.jpeg
I would love this to start, I’m new to the LC community but live in SE Indiana. Going through an engine swap but my bone stock 96 FJZ will be rocking and rolling soon

Nobody else has shown interest in the last several years or longer in keeping it alive or reviving Hoosier Cruisers so I say go for it. That’s my 2 cents. I was never Pres just active starting in ‘05
I think. At one time the club was a sanctioned TLCA member but I don’t know anything about TLCA sanctioning so you’ll have to figure that out if that’s the direction you guys want to go with the club.
If any other old members disagree they better speak up soon or get off your ass.
Most old members have moved on, maybe wheeling with some out of state bandits, found other interest, got married, had kids, turned gay (sorry Tony I “outed” ya), can’t stay sober long enough to wheel, don’t like people, died, switched to jeeps or act a little too much like Donnie.
Live long and prosper.

Nobody else has shown interest in the last several years or longer in keeping it alive or reviving Hoosier Cruisers so I say go for it. That’s my 2 cents. I was never Pres just active starting in ‘05
I think. At one time the club was a sanctioned TLCA member but I don’t know anything about TLCA sanctioning so you’ll have to figure that out if that’s the direction you guys want to go with the club.
If any other old members disagree they better speak up soon or get off your ass.
Most old members have moved on, maybe wheeling with some out of state bandits, found other interest, got married, had kids, turned gay (sorry Tony I “outed” ya), can’t stay sober long enough to wheel, don’t like people, died, switched to jeeps or act a little too much like Donnie.
Live long and prosper.
Thanks Man, hope to see you on the trail soon.

Live long and prosper.

Man, that's a lot of history in one post...

Go for it. I see no signs that the original group is even interested in having a club, the few that still exist and are active in whatever it is we have over here (not a club).

Maybe if the HC starts up again all the Hoosiers will leave us alone! :flipoff2:

I think so... Every time I see them, I punch them in the stomach and say, "Get the Fawk out of here Hoosier, no body likes you!"

I think so... Every time I see them, I punch them in the stomach and say, "Get the Fawk out of here Hoosier, no body likes you!"

LOL!!
We suck, but we can't help it.

Hey! IN isn't completely worthless.

You can drive through it to get to other stuff.

In 2 days you can start buying alcohol on Sunday!!
That's progressive and leading the way, huh?!? I mean where else can you do that!?! Just 49 other states.

Why would anyone wander into Michigan?

Why would anyone wander into Michigan?

Pretty easy when you are trying to get out of Illinois, find yourself in Indiana, panic, and turn left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom