Razorback Ramble?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

timmbuck2

SILVER Star
Threads
Morning all...I have not received any info on your event in June, the Razorback Ramble. We need to get this done ASAP, please contact me and let me know who I need to talk to. Thanks!

Timm Buchanan
TLCA Exec. VP
:D

There are folks here in Tornado Alley Cruisers who need this info also as we are planning on attending. One of us has tried calling the number listed on your event calendar, but has gotten no reply. Peggy Sears TAC Treasurer

I dont believe that anyone from the RLC vists mud on a regular basis. They tend to converse through email based server that goes to all members via yahoo i think. I passed your info on to Gary Clough clough@taggarch.com but you might want to follow up yourself. If you need any further help I do subscribe to there club emails and can pass along messages to help the event.

I had to google the Razorback ramble becuase I could not find it anywhere on Mud. I am signed up and ready to go.

I just sent you an email.

Gary is right, we've been sending info out through our members forum. Right now we have 50 vehicles entered. The trail team is scheduled to be there and is cooking breakfast on Saturday. The raflle is looking pretty good with a new Warn winch with air compressor as the big kahuna prize so far. Catered dinner Saturday night before the raffle.

I don't know the camping situation at the park, but you could get in touch with BJ, at www.orvpark.com
there are other places very close with accomodations as well.

Registration starts at 7:30 on Friday, unless you pre-register.

We really appreciate all our loyal participants coming back again this year for the 9th annual - especially in light of the fuel prices.
Gonna be a good time - maybe I'll actually win something this year.

If you need more information, shoot me an email
tim.white@expresspros.com

Tim White
RLC - prez

Loading for a Ramble

It's getting closer to the Razorback Ramble at Superlift Off-Road Park near Hot Springs, AR ... and we're loading the truck.
Question. Why does there seem to be some many little modifications to my truck that I want to get done before a long weekend wheeling & camping?
Oh well. We'll be there on Thursday if all holds together.
OldTruck

Trying to register but the page is down.

Registrations

Please contact me for registrations to the RAMBLE!!! Our website is down.:mad:
Or, you are free to register at the event...we have plenty of room for everyone.
Clough@taggarch.com
When I get your info I will send you a PayPal invoice if that is how you want to pay, or you can pay at the event.

Thanks,
Gary Clough, VP RLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom