Rausch SOON!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is up for a run at Rausch in the next 3-4 weeks? Lets see what we can get together.
Matt

I want to go, but Saturdays are shot until mid-April due to taking the kids to swim lessons. After that I should be available.

Rausch

I'm game if we get a ride together I'll hold off on my engine swap so i can participate. next weekend no good but 3/19 would be great! Gary S

Just got off the phone with Matt and we agreed on April 9th, I need a steering box that don't leak and Matt needs tires, anyone else is welcome. My wife may have a heep friend from work and I may have one or two heep friends. Good people just bad taste in vehicles, oh well.

April 9

I will shoot for April 9, plan to start the engine swap this weekend (working both days) and should be back up and running for a "break-in" run April 9. Can't wait to see Big Bob try out his low gearing and 35" tires!!!!!

Who else is ogonna wheel?????? Gary S

Here are a few pics of sat, we were on the trail by 9am stoped about 15-20 min at lunch and we exited the trails at 3pm. First run with the dual cases bobbed bed and 35's, we had a blast without any problems or breakage.
This was my mom's first time wheelin ever, she did awesome and I believe cought the wheelin bug. We weren't even half done and she was askin when are we doing this again.
The first pic is at an obsticle called ths fire pit, low low is awesome, I crept in without using my breaks and them low gears just crept right out too.
truck359.jpg

I was gettin out to watch my mom go through the fire pit with her H3.
truck809.jpg

And here's mom goin into the fire pit.
truck366.jpg

Thanks for lookin Rob.

NICE

Truck looks aweseom Bob, thaks for postig pics, Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom