For Sale Random LC 80 interior parts-Seattle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a few random, mostly used, parts that came home with me from Costa Rica. They were from a '96 Diesel VX

Set of tail lights. One has a crack/hole in it that's been taped up. The other is in normal used condition. They both work, I just replaced them with an LED version because it's so damn dark and rainy and everyone drives like crap there. ($40 for the set)

Fuse panel cover, grey. This was supposed to fit a '96, but must've been something slightly different about the diesel or VX version, so it's basically new.
($5)

Driver's side window switch cover, grey. Cracked near the top and the bottom screw guides are beat up. But might be better than what you have. ($5)

Set of three Dorman window motor replacements. All new. Bought the set because one of mine stopped working and the others were threatening to stop, but I never installed them. ($25 each x 3=$75)
Amazon product ASIN B000E323F8Amazon product ASIN B000E35WEC
Sun visor, driver's side, grey. Brand new. Turns out when you have a second tank and other gauges in the middle of your windshield you need a different visor. ($50)

I'm sure I've screwed up something here, my apologies. Just shoot me questions if you have any.

All the parts in Seattle, so I'd love to just sell them here, but will ship on your dime.

lc door panel.jpg

lc fuse cove.jpg

lc taillights.jpg

lc visor.jpg

lc window motors.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom