Random and maybe stupid question??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome and what in the world is a mustard tour?

A Mustard Tour is a tour for our new sauce company Mutha's Mustard. We are traveling the country for months hitting all the food festivals, games, BBQ's and events where we can intro our sauce. It is Sooooo good. We are looking to get a trailer and tow it so we have a place to stay and a place to paint our LOGO.

Sounds like fun!!

Are there any Toyota trucks that could do the job?[/quote]

Any of the Tundra versions would be up to the task, with maybe the exception being the 6 cyl one. Although it might be up to the task too.

well, we pulled a bj60 on a flatdeck with a bj60. worked fine just take your time and make sure you have lots of braking room. i would do it

On a multi-month trek? Interstates, downtown metro areas, and all? Towing 50 miles back to town is vastly different from what the OP has in mind.

Sheez, dontcha have somethin' submerged somewhere to go rescue or somethin' ?:p

I have pulled a 23 foot trailer with a HJ60 5 speed 10,000 miles, round trip. Trailer brakes are a MUST as is an equalizing, load distributing, hitch.

I estimated the trailer to weigh 6000 pounds, wet, and the truck 6000 pounds loaded.

It was slooooow in the mountains but I didn't have any issues with the 'tail wagging the dog'. I was able to maintain a 55 mph speed on the flat. There is a fair amount of driving involved as with the 60, you don't have tons of acceleration so you want to be careful when dusting off your speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom