Random 40 60,62 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

this next one is SOR #180-08I-1P4 early fj40 speedo cable never used $45
pic 2 and 3
fj62 ebrake cable it i pretty much all there I took it off when I switch my fj62 to an fzj80 ff and it had its own e brake cable $45
for sale stuff008062911.JPG
for sale stuff011062911.JPG
for sale stuff012062911.JPG

Last edited:
no I don't think the fj6o speedo cable will work on a fj62. I did do some looking on the SOR site and what it looks like I have is 2 fj60 cables and one early 70's fj40 cable.

shippin for a cable would be 10 bucks (flat rate box)

can you give me measurements on crossmember? And the offset?

Doing a mod and it might save me alot of T&E

pic 2
79 transfer cross member $80
frame mounts for 79 crossmember $30

Cross member may be for a 08/80 and later 40 series, but was not in a 1979 40 series from the factory, ever.

Those frame mounts are also not compatible with that, or any 08/80 and later cross member. Those were riveted to the passenger side inner frame and were the right rear mount for the 07/80 and earlier engine/drive train combo.

:meh:

hey mate, im desperately searching for a piece of windscreen wiper linkage off a HJ60 '82 landcruiser. the round plastic bushing pieces where the motor mates to the arm. Mine are shagged, I'm in sydney, can't find anything anywhere!! lemme know if u have one around, thanks

been awhile since I have been able to get on mud regularly, been TAD-ed to an area that has restricted inter web. I am trying to update this in order to avoid shipping and bring stuff people may want to Fall Gathering this coming week end.

the tranny to t case hose sold and the carb linkage stuff is also off the market but otherwise I think most of the other stuff is still here.

looking back through my notes on my build as far as the cross member and mounts go I had worked with SOR on a solution for mounting my 87 4spd between the rails of my 64 fj45 and they had me measure the width I needed then sent me brackets they thought might work. I never used it . my apologies if I miss labeled/dated the crossmember. that is was not my intent, ever.

its a clean piece and I hate to see it go to scrap if someone needs it.

I alos have 2 new large style oil filters that I don't need that I can bring to Fall gathering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom