Ramble? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody coming over for the Ramble? I'll be there Friday evening...

Me and Jeff Old are getting there sometime Thurs evening.....planning on Cajun Broiler Friday evening...............unless they do the raffle then..wanna go with us?

OUT! ):

I'm in but may not get in till 6-7

No you dirty old man!

Well then ... can I?:D

No you dirty old fart!

We'd have her throwin' rocks at you ..........

No you dirty old fart!

Why are you so defensive? It's almost like you are worried about two little old men... You need to address these insecurity issues and work on the confidence front. May I suggest that you start by sending Arden to the Ramble just so that you can see that nothing negative transpires....

Ah crap...it was worth a shot wasn't it?

Ya'll just be careful and have fun. Wish we could go!

A small turnout this year but a large time. I exercised some demons on that big rock on Four Fingers. Made it over that damn thing this year, I still have the open front and ran the whole trail with no issues.

Domek, You'll be happy to know that Butch broke worse than you did, broke the rear pinion. He says the rock monster heard my 2F and thought his truck was mine.

Half Ass is a cool truck to see in person, it went anywhere Bossman wanted it to go.

A small turnout this year but a large time. I exercised some demons on that big rock on Four Fingers. Made it over that damn thing this year, I still have the open front and ran the whole trail with no issues.

Domek, You'll be happy to know that Butch broke worse than you did, broke the rear pinion. He says the rock monster heard my 2F and thought his truck was mine.

Half Ass is a cool truck to see in person, it went anywhere Bossman wanted it to go.

I'll tell you that area is the challenge! glad you made it over!

I will be back this year later in october w/ my 40 to spank that sumbitch!

Sorry to hear about the Broken pinion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom