Ramble 2012 who's goin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going to order extra shirts, but if you get your order in by NO LATER THAN TODAY, SUNDAY, you will be guaranteed the shirt and size you ordered. All other requests will be on first come first served basis. Thanks!
Gary

I have the following people signed up for Ramble T-shirts…in no particular order:

Aaron Cole - 1 small and 1 medium
Scott Huggins - 1 large, 1 medium, 1 Xlarge, and 1 XXlarge
Dave Lay - 1 XXlarge
Jason Pollack - 1 small (ship)
Dave Steelman - 1 small
Lance McSwain - 1 XXLarge
Jordan Steinhaus - 1 medium
Jerry Hopkins - 1 Xlarge and 1 XXlarge
Josh Burks - 1 large
Stacey Bruff - 2 large and 1 Xlarge
Justin Phillips - 1Xlarge
Mark McDonald - 1 large (ship)
Greg McMullen - 1 Xlarge
Jayston Landon - 1 small and 1 large
Mack Ivey - 1 medium
Gary Clough - 1 large

I will be ordering a few extra of each size. Please let me know if I missed anyone or if I have your information incorrect.
Thanks
Gary Clough, AIA
RLC

Cut off for t-shirt orders is today - noon. I will be sending the order at that time. After that it will be first come first served on the extras. If we have enough interest, we will re-order some more if needed.
Thanks!
Gary c

I'm gonna do what I can to re arrange things to make this, I love the concept and the shirt designs are sweet !! I dont plan to really wheel the cruiser, maybe i can bum a seat off jordan, from all the times he rode bitch with me.. as long as he keeps the floppin to a minimum....;)

I'm gonna do what I can to re arrange things to make this, I love the concept and the shirt designs are sweet !! I dont plan to really wheel the cruiser, maybe i can bum a seat off jordan, from all the times he rode bitch with me.. as long as he keeps the floppin to a minimum....;)
:doh:

Thinking about not wheeling the weekend before so I can wheel this weekend. I'll email ya, Dave.

Mother nature has decided that the first front of a large squarebale storm will arrive that weekend. Might have to bow out, still in as of now.

I'm new to Hot Springs and just bought this. I will try and show up sat.

image-44866836.jpg

image-44866836.jpg

All, since we are not doing anything "official" as far as dinner, raffle, etc. Is anyone interested in getting together for the traditional Rod's Pizza Dinner on Friday night around 6:00?? Chime in if you are interested.
Gary

I might be in for some pizza.
I'm getting very seriously anxious to get to doing some wheeling. Got to get up to Faber's on Monday for some hurry-up button-up on lil'black truck stuff.

Weather looks like it could be good! slight chance of T-showers on Wed or Thur (settle dust), mid to low 80's (at least less than 90), then humidity drops below 50% for Friday
. . . not showing the Sat / Sun forecast yet, but like I said looks good. so as the immortal Austin Powers would say . . . Yeah Baby !

Intellicast - Hot Springs Extended Forecast in Arkansas (71901)

Weather Headlines - weather.com

I'd like to come however my rig is far from much more than a neighborhood cruise much less wheeling.

All, since we are not doing anything "official" as far as dinner, raffle, etc. Is anyone interested in getting together for the traditional Rod's Pizza Dinner on Friday night around 6:00?? Chime in if you are interested.
Gary

Rod's sounds excellent.

We should be there around mid afternoon if we can keep all the wheels on the trailer this trip:) looking forward to seeing you all.

Looks like the weather is going to be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom