Rally Project LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I haven’t posted in the 200 section much but rolling an idea around in my head. I like almost everyone on this forum have a great appreciation for finely build cars, SUV’s and motorcycles. I know many folks are using AWD 911’s, rallying them up and making functional daily drivers that are fun. To take it one step beyond examples like the KEEN project 911’s are sweet. But it seems the LX or 200 are a tad heavy but better platforms to start with. Two options that add weight but i think are useful to me are the LRA 12.5 gal tank and tasteful sliders. Beyond that keeping the truck as light as possible should be the goal. Just curious what others think. Here is the platform i am starting with 2021 lx.

2F60F315-DEA2-4DE2-8C46-AB9E2FDC91AD.jpeg

Reactions: CT3
I haven’t posted in the 200 section much but rolling an idea around in my head. I like almost everyone on this forum have a great appreciation for finely build cars, SUV’s and motorcycles. I know many folks are using AWD 911’s, rallying them up and making functional daily drivers that are fun. To take it one step beyond examples like the KEEN project 911’s are sweet. But it seems the LX or 200 are a tad heavy but better platforms to start with. Two options that add weight but i think are useful to me are the LRA 12.5 gal tank and tasteful sliders. Beyond that keeping the truck as light as possible should be the goal. Just curious what others think. Here is the platform i am starting with 2021 lx.

View attachment 3132155
When you say rally are you envisioning long distance, high speed driving offroad? Power slides on gravel? Or are you thinking more like timed rallies where the goal is to average a certain speed for a certain period of time?

@bdyer12 sell and do a safari build on a 911... thats my dream daily driver.

Would love to see such a build. It'd be a pretty unique take from most builds. To @cruiserjunktion 's point, the platform is obviously more than capable and can excel if built right. Monica is tied to class rules which keeps them on much of the stock parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom