Rack Attack Charlotte NC - Rigs and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all!
Just want to introduce myself and tell everyone about the new events we have planned!

My name is Phil and I am the store manager at Rack Attack in Charlotte, NC. I have been a Toyota enthusiast for years now and I finally have a dream job that I love! I personally have a 100 series, as well as a 1st gen Tacoma and 4th gen 4runner. I fell in love with camping and that kicked me down the rabbit hole with my 4runner. I finally got my first LC a few years ago and have loved making it my own. I am always referring back to ih8mud for anything and everything, and it has been such a great tool and great community!

The store is actually located in Pineville, NC not too far from uptown Charlotte. We get to work with like minded customers in the overlanding and offroading community. We sell and install everything from bike racks and ski racks, to hitches, to roof top tents and fridges. We have partnered with Rigs and Coffee and have events lined up for the third Saturday of every month! The meet is right here in our parking lot, tons of space and easy to access. I have already met quite a few of you and we are super excited to get to meet more local Land Cruiser owners and would love for anyone to come out!

Looking forward to seeing some of you!
Cheers!
-Phil

329179186_585727070238208_5032956419226303_n.jpg

605 North Polk Street
Unit I
Pineville, NC, 28134

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom