Quality manufactured digital torque wrench manufacturers & products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Needing to invest in a good quality ($200-300 is my goal) digital torque wrench. Initially looking at ACDelco (made in Taiwan under the Mobiletron Electronics company or Durofix in PA?), and I really can't afford a brand like Snap-On. Any advice from those that have a good quality torque wrench that won't break the bank, but will last with proper care?
Thanks for the input...
Cheers!

Last edited:
Needing to invest in a good quality ($200-300 is my goal) digital torque wrench. Initially looking at ACDelco (made in Taiwan under the Mobiletron Electronics company or Durofix in PA?), and I really can't afford a brand like Snap-On. Any advice from those that have a good quality torque wrench that won't break the bank, but will last with proper care?
Thanks for the input...
Cheers!
You might want to check out the Icon torque wrenches from HF. They have been getting some really good reviews, and seem accurate for the price. I don't own one, but I would consider them if I needed a new one.

You might want to check out the Icon torque wrenches from HF. They have been getting some really good reviews, and seem accurate for the price. I don't own one, but I would consider them if I needed a new one.
Yeah, but Chinese... :censor:
Can't seem to get ANYTHING except their crap these days.
I will take it under consideration. Thx for the reply.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

I think the Icon digital torque wrenches are also made in Taiwan, but I'm not positive. The only quality digital torque wrenches that I'm aware of that are made in the USA are CDI aka Snap-on, and those are obviously expensive.

Last edited:
Run down the local tool trucks, snap on, matco, Mac, Cornwell, etc. I bet one of them will have a used rebuilt and calibrated digital torque wrench that you can afford.

Run down the local tool trucks, snap on, matco, Mac, Cornwell, etc. I bet one of them will have a used rebuilt and calibrated digital torque wrench that you can afford.
I did not know that those companies had such programs; I see a Snap On truck now and again (rural area) maybe I can flag them down. Thanks for the tip!

20 years ago I asked the outfit that calibrated our torque wrenches at work what brand was the best and they told me CDI by a mile. I bought a couple new CDI torque wrenches back then on that advice and I have no complaints with lots of use.

I would hesitate to buy a digital myself. The click type is rock solid.

Thanks for all the replies- I may just have to bite the bullet and find some extra $$ to throw at it.
Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom