PYS 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4runner is still dirty.
CB is installed.
I'm gonna have to hold the antenna out the window for now.
Forgot to do the rear diff armor, I'll be careful.

Every thing is loaded but the cold and frozen stuff.

Ready.

Today is the day. I had planned on leaving before 2, I no longer see that happening and will likely be setting my tent up in the dark, as usual

Just wanted to say what a great weekend it was hanging with you all. Fun wheeling and great company.
Sorry to miss the camp fire Sunday evening after wheeling. Went back to Rv to grab dinner and the steering on the 40 locked up. Pump died up by the office and made for a helll ride back to the trailer.
Bummed not to make it back to camp but the walk back in flip flops seemed wrong..

Couldn’t call or text to ask for ride. Love locations with no cell except for this crap.

Great trip and hope everyone had a great week and made it back home safely.

Goebs

The Current River alone is enough to pull at me for a vacation.
PYS 2020 The River.jpg

Great week! Glad to see you all, and ready to do it again soon.

Somebody put this in our trailer and its not ours, if you want to claim it send me an address and I'll ship.

Rain Fly.jpg

How is Tom finding stuff already? I parked the tundra and haven't touched it since I got home.

I just unpacked the 4runner yesterday.
That bag of dirty clothes really should've came out right away.

How is Tom finding stuff already? I parked the tundra and haven't touched it since I got home.
That's because you are a bad ass and were there for a full 8 days where I left and had time to Unpack My Sh** (UYS is the result of PYS).

And I still haven't given my liver a rest

Everything unpacked out of the truck but not put away. Even my tools are still in my bags for wheeling.

I finally unpacked the fridge and pulled the camping gear out of the 80 yesterday afternoon. Have to give it a wash next, and clean out the interior. It was nice being dry for this PYS, but man was it dusty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom