Push 11/6 - $875 again! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin
Threads
I got the notification @ 11:30 this morning, hope someone benefits.

The 'demo' sale last time my 11/6 I got was minty perfect & was indistinguishable from a new $1200 one.

Factory DEMO ELEVENSIX Rear Shock

I just saw that. What is your opinion of the 11/6?

I have a Fox DHX2 w the lockout, and my Bronson2 frame came with a Fox float X / evol.

The evol was :::good:::

The DHX2 / lockout was 3x better, esp if you have defined climb/drop routes.

The 11/6 makes the DHX2 seem like a digital 1-0 type thing, where if you want a ride with 2 different 'animals' that still are predictable, an 11/6 acts likea good stiff shock when climbing, then flip the switch to a fluid shock on DH. It was "warm honey" & still pops off of bunnyhills.

- I'm 45, so I honestly won't claim more than 3' of vert or even horizontal if I've not rode that trail real recently - I'm too old to want to leapfrog the bars just 'for fun / because' - I still need to hit work on Monday, despite how much Seagram's 7 & hottub time I need between. Being honest.

It's a little more muddy on uphills since not a 100% lockout, but the DH kills the Fox DHX2- the way you can mod the 11/6 with springs (I have 2 now - my 'fatass' winter weight & clothes, and my ~20# diff in Summer) - let alone you can send it back & for a charge, get it changed to size any new bike. Huge thing to me. ~$200 you have your shock resized & perfect for any new frame.

I'll be sending my 11/6 back & resize to the new Nomad g4 when they release the popcan (AL) frame - and sell my Bronson2 with the DHX2 or Evol, either way.

It'll move fast since all I want is the $$ to buy the AL Nomad4 frame & swap sizes of 11/6 - say $2K frame & ~$200 at Push.

An $875 11/6 in your weight/shock compression style, and exact size for your frame, with right spring - it's not a tough sell to me - I love mine esp with the future-proof of new frames you want to run.

Pinkbike has them selling for ~$900 all the time, so the used parts guys have demand if you just abandon it for whatever reason. So there's that too.

Last time I posted, this sale was gone in <24hrs.

Christmas must have depleted a ton of income since it's still up. IDK.

Thanks. I to am 45 so I'm not looking to win any DH or free ride competitions. I currently have a float x. I'm looking for my next upgrade so this sounds like a good one especially if it's future proof.

Amazingly the deal is still on.

Maybe it's all the budgeted money for presents, the last time this sale ran it was over in ~16hrs & was only circulated to people who were in a contest on PB.com.

Now since I'm (guessing) a buyer, I bet it went out to all who were previous customers.

Bought one. Just received it and installed. Now waiting for the weather to cooperate for the first ride.

20180130_211145.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom