Pumpkin orange (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here is mine...not the original color.
View attachment 2562376
View attachment 2562377
Do you have a paint code for Pollux Orange? I’m in primer now fixing rust. I’m contemplating on staying beige or going to the Pollux. Paint shop said the 304 number didn’t mean anything to them. The recipe on the CCOT website came out more brown than orange.

Do you have a paint code for Pollux Orange? I’m in primer now fixing rust. I’m contemplating on staying beige or going to the Pollux. Paint shop said the 304 number didn’t mean anything to them. The recipe on the CCOT website came out more brown than orange.
IMG_20201122_161303941_HDR.jpg

Here's my 73 FST after a tub swap. I was able to have sherwin williams scan my gas tank door (inside) to grab the color. Then they worked on it for a bit to color match. It turned out pretty close. Not sure if these codes transfer over, but here's a shot of the mix they used.
IMG_20210123_104642113.jpg

I will be honest, I don't know if I have Pollux Orange but here is what came with the truck when I bought it. Toyota 308 ??
IMG_0096.jpeg

Well I joined the club
F4D407EC-B253-4AA1-8D30-147E55B67F2F.jpeg
5843053D-885E-4DB1-A297-B173DAC68592.jpeg

Not originally Pollux orange, but it was time to make it mine. It came from the factory biege, but the wife wanted something with more “pop”. My insistence was stock colors only. The pumpkin was the only stock choice that called to me. I’m really happy with the results. Thanks for showing me the way.

Well I joined the club View attachment 2783061View attachment 2783062
Not originally Pollux orange, but it was time to make it mine. It came from the factory biege, but the wife wanted something with more “pop”. My insistence was stock colors only. The pumpkin was the only stock choice that called to me. I’m really happy with the results. Thanks for showing me the way.
Welcome to the club! Good to know there's another orange out there cruising around.

Hello everyone! well I tell you that I am restoring a 1974 model fj45, I need the help of those who know how this vehicle originally came, at this time I need to know how many body mounts it had and what were the shapes it came from the factory, I greatly appreciate your valuable help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom