Proposal to move April trail ride from 16th to 23rd or 24th (1 Viewer)

Choose the date that you are most likely to make the group trail ride

• Saturday, April 16th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, April 23rd

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Sunday, April 24th

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SAS

Seeking higher vistas
Threads
I've been contacted by a few who say they cannot make the trail ride as scheduled on Saturday, 16th due to Easter weekend commitments. (Texas Creek, south and west on US Highway 50 between Canon City and Salida).

One proposal is to change the date to the following Saturday, 23rd, or to make it Sunday, 24th. So please vote your preference.

I/m about as likely for any of the dates, so I'm not going to vote and skew it.

Not sure i will have repaired my damage from Moab this past weekend 😬. Actually stripped bolt holes on TCase adaptor. Leaking ATF. Will require me to drop the TCase and retap and seal the adapter. Might as well regear the TCase while it’s out 🤔

Not sure i will have repaired my damage from Moab this past weekend 😬. Actually stripped bolt holes on TCase adaptor. Leaking ATF. Will require me to drop the TCase and retap and seal the adapter. Might as well regear the TCase while it’s out 🤔

Wow - how'd you do that??

Wow - how'd you do that??
This is not the first time for this. I even used red thread lock and they still came loose. I’m wondering if there isn’t something else at work here. Checked cross member and engine mounts and seemed to be tight. So not really sure

This is not the first time for this. I even used red thread lock and they still came loose. I’m wondering if there isn’t something else at work here. Checked cross member and engine mounts and seemed to be tight. So not really sure
Huh ... guess I'll take a look at mine this weekend also.

I would like for this trip to be moved to the next weekend 23 April. It will be much easier to be at the 23rd trail event.

I'm in for either the 23rd or 24th. My daughter may be able to join as well depending on the day. I'm located about 10 miles from the trailhead and if anyone wants to do an overnite or 2 at my place drop me a message. I've got acres of space. Look forward to meeting more of you. I met Kyle on the Rising Sun 4x4 Club 40's Only Run last summer.

Looks like we're changing to next weekend--the poll is open through tonight (Friday) (I think).

I would like for this trip to be moved to the next weekend 23 April. It will be much easier to be at the 23rd trail event.

Dave, can you make it if we go with Sunday, 24th??? By the way...club meeting on Tuesday night, April 19th. 7pm (see thread started by Dave H)

I'm in for the 24th. You meet up at the HOV parking area? What time? Can't make the meeting this month, but thanks for letting me know.

I am new to The area and would like to join in on the ride if it’s going on and you all are willing to take a newbie to the group along. Are the details listed anywhere?

'm in for the 24th. You meet up at the HOV parking area? What time?

We'll leave south Colorado Springs at 0830; probably arrive the HOV parking area around 1000. Hope to see you there!

I am new to The area and would like to join in on the ride if it’s going on and you all are willing to take a newbie to the group along. Are the details listed anywhere?

Posting a new thread with details tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom