Project Sight Unseen (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone I've meet a couple of y'all at the one meeting I attended. I had a fj60 for a couple of years but it needed more than I was comfortable doing myself so I sold it knowing I would be behind the wheel of another land cruiser down the road. I work nuclear outages and travel out of state 6 months out of the year. I ran across a 80 series on a classified in hot springs while I'm 1,000 miles away working with factory lockers and a price I couldn't pass up luckily my good buddy who y'all know as jason (tireguy87) went and checked it out and worked out the deal for me many thanks man. So I transfer the money and he snags the title the next day and the seller agrees to store it until I get back in town to pick it up. Now I have to wait another two months to check out what I just got myself into. Fast forward to today she's home and already have a pile of goodies ordered to install.

IMG_4913.JPG

IMG_4915.JPG

IMG_4937.JPG

IMG_4924.JPG

First things first remove the running boards and install the replacement steering box. Already have a replacement door i picked up at a salvage yard.

Last edited:
Looks like a good start. You'll enjoy that truck once you get a good baseline. Very capable rig.

J lift just arrived along with amazon snorkel and pfran led kit.

IMG_4941.JPG

IMG_4930.JPG

IMG_4942.JPG

Project has been coming along slowly as time home permits. Installed a snorkel one day.

IMG_5426.JPG

IMG_5428.JPG

Yea I had some hub centric ones ready to go on but they didn't clear the hub. So I'll exchange them next time I'm in Little Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom