Wanted Problem with Vacuum Switching Valve (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all
I know there has been threads on this before but that was few years back.
My Toyota Land cruiser BJ74 has faulty Vacuum switching valve and Im having trouble trying to get another one.

My engine starts then stops, it will not run.

I live in Australia and have tried wreckers, Ebay, Toyota dealers in all state of
Australia including send Email to Japan

If anyone could please help me I would be most grateful. Any thoughts or ideas Im all ears!

My vin BJ740000307 Model BJ744RV-MRXQ
Vacuum Switching Valve 12volt part no. 90910-12021 (but I thing that part number has changed)
Attached are 2 photos taken of the VSV.
Thank you for reading my thread.

Vacuum switch assemble 12volt. small.jpeg

Vacuum switch ASSEMBLE small.jpg

usually if it's been superseded, when you put the part number in one of the part dealer websites (impex, amayama, partsouq) it will show what it was superseded by, but they all just say "out of production" or "unavailable". You'd need to find out the specs, but I strongly suspect that you can get a functionally identical replacement of the valve itself and the metal frame is the part that's unique. This one looks quite similar AISIN VST-012 Vacuum Switching Valve for 90910-12109 90910-12271 911-602 au | eBay

Last edited:
Wormfood , I think you are right, is does look close. What I will do on Monday is Email AISIN Australia on Monday and see how I go. Fingers cross. Let you know. Cheers

Thanks wormwood but it doesn't fit my make and model.On Monday I will get onto ASIAN Australia and see what they say. Thanks again and I will keep looking.

Hi everyone
Thank you to all. I was able to find a person in Vic. Australia with one which solve my problem. I wish you all a safe and a better 2021 to all. Cheers Ruth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom