primed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been working on my 45 for a good year or so now, and will be for at least another good year. But today was a landmark day in its restification, worthy of celebrating and posting a pic. Today was the day I took a tuckload of parts over to a rented spray booth and sprayed some nice thick primer on the bare metal. My wife likes it much better now that the body parts are all the same color. :D
paint booth.JPG

Friel01, Very nice! Yeah, my wife likes the 66LV much better now that its on a rotisserie and all the same color! I think women in general like seeing progress being made, and they're all about colors! Looks great, but where is the rest of the cruiser???

:)

the rest

the business end of the cruiser is sitting in my garage. that was kind of the first year, stripping hte frame, boxing it, POR the thing... spring over, shackle reversal, rebuild the axles, add disc brakes and install a LS1 engine with an auto transmission. Still have a few technical issues to address along the way, but it was time to get goingon the body, so that is where I have been focusing my efforts the last couple months.

I am thinking Horizon BLue for the final color. That is the color that the majority of the different parts were originally; plus I like it!
eng and frame.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom