previous published articles in TT

Discussion in 'TLCA- Discussion Forum' started by Plowboy, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Plowboy

Plowboy

Just a suggestion but how about a retro section in TT, where an older article in TT is reprinted. I was looking at a jpg I have of a Jan-Feb 1996 article in Tool Help by John Normile for building a knuckle adjusting tool. Who be nice to see some of the older advise from cruiser owners.

2. G-Cat

G-Cat SILVER Star

Albums:
    I think that this is a great idea.

3. Plowboy

Plowboy

Well , since I'm a newbie :D to TLCA, since 98, (it took me 20 years to find tlca) there are a lot of things I missed from the previous years. I understand your point of wanting new material but that would be new material to a lot of people, so instead of a 36 page mag we have a 38. A database of the tlca would be great. Maybe we could increase the dues $5.00 for one year to get it started. ::)

4. rustycruiser

rustycruiser

Seeing as I have that issue of Trails and all others to the present, I would not want to see it reprinted. Maybe a database on the internet or TLCA website, but not in the Trails. I like seeing new articles in it.

Trails is the only magazine that I browse through the back issues. I have 5 years or so of 4WD&SU, Petersons, and Four Wheeler back issues, but have not looked at them in years.

:G

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.