Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was down in Dale City today at my nephew's birthday party. I snuck away to HRO for a bit and picked up a new radio. My plan is to use the overhead console left over from my aux tank install and gut the altimeter side to flush mount the control head. I'm hoping to have enough room to keep the fuel gauge but we'll see.

IMG_20190316_221920735.jpg

Made some bling for the 40!
image.jpg

May need to paint the diamond plate black. It’s a little to flashy.

Last edited:
Got my Wits End quarter panel mount from @NLXTACY installed today. Hoping to get a few things installed on it at the tech day. Radio base, solar controller, fuse block, 6 gauge wire run to it.

IMG_20190317_151718062.jpg
IMG_20190317_160911538.jpg
IMG_20190317_161832909_HDR.jpg

I got water in leaking in both rear side window runs. It's just pooled up on the inside runs where it meets the window. Just ordered a new set along with the weather stripping and various little felt pieces.

I usually just yank some fuses. They’re lighter.
Hey, you never know with kids these days, they go to college and they learn how to hot wire/ find the right fuse to start a car. I figured even if they team work to steal my truck, they wont be able to lift that 31 group I have taken out.

@apinti your truck looks great, but I'd think about taking the awning off before wheeling it at the Relic Run...

@apinti your truck looks great, but I'd think about taking the awning off before wheeling it at the Relic Run...
There's a great video of @the gimpey one 's 60 having a tree jump out and strip off his roof rack via the giant-length load bars at one of our URE events years ago! Little help, Gabe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom