Wanted Power steering pump and cooler for HZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to upgrade to PS on my Troopy and need a power steering pump and cooler for the 1HZ. Anybody hoarding one? :) TIA

Factory cooler is not very helpful , I use a automatic trans cooler from an 80 and that works a lot better , something tells me you might have a few of those laying around ;)

Factory cooler is not very helpful , I use a automatic trans cooler from an 80 and that works a lot better , something tells me you might have a few of those laying around ;)
Good point, Joeri. I guess I need a reservoir too. Wonder if I can make an 80 series work?

Good point, Joeri. I guess I need a reservoir too. Wonder if I can make an 80 series work?

I have replaced a few reservoirs already that got damaged in transport and they are very reasonably priced , the pumps are available in aftermarket also , I bought an aftermarket a few years ago on Ebay to have a spare but have not needed it yet so no idea on the performance of those.

If you are interested in new, factory parts, I have some new-in-box surplus parts coming in next week and don't have much room for them. I'll match the best online USD price you can find and sell to you, shipped for Canadian dollars. (>30% discount)

I think the pump you want is 44320-60220

Best price I could find is $350

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom