Powder!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3fj40 said:
Too bad my job is so demanding I can't even find a time to make it up there...

never woulda thought that figuring new ways to rape us all with prices would take so much work :flipoff2:

RHINO said:
never woulda thought that figuring new ways to rape us all with prices would take so much work :flipoff2:

With more rain coming Friday, I need to head somewhere Saturday where washes will be running. Hmmmmm? Somewhere where snow melt will fill the wash/river? Hmmmm???

Finding ways to price things to make you buy them (raping) is only my day job! The night job is computer programming Yuck! That's what I get for deciding the wife can stay home with the child!

But y'all'd probably make fun of me anyway because I telemark :flipoff2:

telemark????

last i was on skis i felt like kathy rigby doing a floor routine, i'll stick to driving, thanks.

$34 for a half-day, Noon to Four.

Rhino...Telemark is a skiing style based on the original nordic gear in which only the front part of the boot is attached to the ski. Turns are made by doing a "lunge" type positioning. It's a great style to use if you need to ski up the mountain you're about to descend.

And no, it's not easy....if it were easy it would be called "snowboarding." :D

Rightlane, Mono-ski huh?

Just kidding...you'll have a great time!

-H-

[QUOTERhino...Telemark is a skiing style based on the original nordic gear in which only the front part of the boot is attached to the ski. Turns are made by doing a "lunge" type positioning.

-H-[/QUOTE]

kinda like cross country type,,, huh i'll leave you all to it :beer:

My old man ever get in touch with you? He stuck the Jeep in the driveway. Told him he should have bought the GX470. They never listen, parents, I don't know what to do with them.

Can't do it.

In fact, I think I might get fired tomorrow! Unfortunately I'm pretty damn serious. I'm missing deadlines left and right.

Gotta love upper Management:

Scott: It will take X number of man-hours.
VP: I think it will take Y number of man-hours. Y is much less than X.
Scott: No...I need to raise concerns about delivery in Y hours, X is more realistic.
VP: No Y. Period.

...Y man-hours later...

VP: Scott you missed your deadline of Y hours, you have not managed expectations.

Nice, eh?

BMT said:
My old man ever get in touch with you? He stuck the Jeep in the driveway. Told him he should have bought the GX470. They never listen, parents, I don't know what to do with them.

That's LX 470 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom