post up SOA, SR pic's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Show me your spring over shackle reversal 40's

Mike fox and I did a pretty sweet SR on Wilma click the link in my sig line for the Wilma thread its on the last page or 2. we used the Bob firestein kit not sure where to get them but the proffits kit is the same idea. real low profile in the front remove the pin hange and weld in steel tube in the frame and mount shackle plates through it. I am SUA on 4" lift springs though. the handling is worlds better than it used to be will do it on any future cruiser I own. with the SR and the 4" springs i have about a 5 1/2" lift on the front now. 4" springs and 3" over stock shackles on the rear which mones out to like 5- 51?2" on the rear. next big project once I put in a new fuel tank is to look at SOA-ing the rear on fj60 rear springs. but we will see.

no words, pix:flipoff2:
IMG_2183.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for underneath pics, brake line, hi steer set ups etc.

I also did a SOA/SR on Greg P's 40 using stock power steering setup Works well. Not sure I have pics of it but it'll be at FG. Lokk for the bull horns on a blue 40.

Greg still around? Haven't seen him in a while.

I've got the 4x4 labs hi steer kit, the tre on the pitman arm hits the leaf spring, and rear drag link hits the frame on both sides, I wanted to see others setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom