1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possibly a 1990 FJ62 for sell

Discussion in 'FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61' started by commostud, Feb 24, 2007.

1. commostud

commostud

I have a 1990 FJ62 that I might sell. I am in Iraq and I can't drive her so I might have the wife sell it. So I am wondering what I can get for her. She has around 190k, new windshield. She has a idling problem but I was going to get that fixed when I got back. My wife won't drive it because of that. The passenger side window does not work but I have new window regulators for it. It is painted red and it is stock. The Trany is a strong shifter. It has been around Savannah Georgia pretty much all its life so no rust. I have alot of maintence receipts from the lady who bougth it new. I am the 3rd owner I believe. The a/c needs recharged, did not have the time to get it done before I left for a year. The passender front fender has some cracking bondo from looks like a deer in the fender problem. I might have another fender for her soon. I can't drive her and that is a little depressing. I am also trying to get stationed in Hawaii (promised the wife I would try) and can't take her there. The new tundra gets that privledge. So I would have to sell her anyway. I Love the FJ's. I was in Kuwait a little while ago and I got to look at some FJ75 pickups with the 4500 engine, stick and I really wanted to buy it and ship it home. They were awesome. Jason

P.S. The price is around $3000 but willing to deal.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  2. euclid

euclid

Media:
    Albums:
    Jason, gotta have a price or at least a ballpark

Thanks

3. lingo

lingo

you have pm.

4. speyrod

speyrod

Jason, I am not in the market but from what I have seen $3000 for real good FJ62 is a great deal.