Possibly a 1990 FJ62 for sell

Discussion in 'FJ60 | FJ62 | BJ60 | HJ61' started by commostud, Feb 24, 2007.

1. commostud

commostud

I have a 1990 FJ62 that I might sell. I am in Iraq and I can't drive her so I might have the wife sell it. So I am wondering what I can get for her. She has around 190k, new windshield. She has a idling problem but I was going to get that fixed when I got back. My wife won't drive it because of that. The passenger side window does not work but I have new window regulators for it. It is painted red and it is stock. The Trany is a strong shifter. It has been around Savannah Georgia pretty much all its life so no rust. I have alot of maintence receipts from the lady who bougth it new. I am the 3rd owner I believe. The a/c needs recharged, did not have the time to get it done before I left for a year. The passender front fender has some cracking bondo from looks like a deer in the fender problem. I might have another fender for her soon. I can't drive her and that is a little depressing. I am also trying to get stationed in Hawaii (promised the wife I would try) and can't take her there. The new tundra gets that privledge. So I would have to sell her anyway. I Love the FJ's. I was in Kuwait a little while ago and I got to look at some FJ75 pickups with the 4500 engine, stick and I really wanted to buy it and ship it home. They were awesome. Jason

P.S. The price is around $3000 but willing to deal.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  2. euclid

euclid

Media:
    Albums:
    Jason, gotta have a price or at least a ballpark

Thanks

3. lingo

lingo

you have pm.

4. speyrod

speyrod

Jason, I am not in the market but from what I have seen $3000 for real good FJ62 is a great deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.