Possibility I'll be in town and at the Uwharrie Overland Challenge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey ONSC it's been awhile!

I might be in town a few days for the Uwharrie Overland Challenge Southern Xpeditions

I will not be participating just hanging out and watching. I wanted to see if you any of you guys will be around or in the area. I know @uzj100 is participating. It would be great to see some of you socially distanced or whatever you are comfortable with. I will post an update once I've confirmed 100% going.

:cheers:
Adam or "Meatball"

Adam,
Are you going to be a volunteer or doing something with the event, or you just hanging out and observing the event?

I am not working right now so I might swing by and come and hang out.

Adam,
Are you going to be a volunteer or doing something with the event, or you just hanging out and observing the event?

I am not working right now so I might swing by and come and hang out.

Sent you a text

@custyota are you coming? My weekend freed up, but I doubt the better half will let me get away on another trip so soon :lol:

I will not be coming to town. With my work schedule and this covid bs it's too messy. My friend Kelly will be there

I will not be coming to town. With my work schedule and this covid bs it's too messy. My friend Kelly will be there

Lets plan a trip camping trip next year Adam. Im looking to do the WABDR after the cruiser gets here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom