Poser Shot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hooked up the deer lights last night.

And, NICK i found the other piece to the steering stabilizer, in the spare heater I had of all places.

Last edited:
Yes I will, I just thought of something, I need to replace an 02 sensor on that, I have it but need to put it in. Maybe if we have some extra time. The nuts are rusted pretty bad on the posts. we will see.

We are moving some more of our stuff from Columbus up to EL so I need the extra space for the dogs.

Also I will be there at 9am. Accountant meeting is at 5pm. on Sat so I need to scoot before that.

I hope you have room for two stock Cruiser seats too Warren! Sounds like yer gonna be tight in that Runner unless the wife is driving down in her car too.

O2 sensor is no problem though...a little heat on the nuts and crank it apart. Worst case we weld the new one in.

Nick

Sounds good, I got the sensor when I was there 2 weeks ago. last weeked got under there. Very easy to get to, (good engineering) and there are two posts with what look like 12mm nuts holding the old sensor onthere. Both posts have the threads, but the nuts are rounded and rusted. I have some "rounded nut" extractors, I just did not have them with me last weekend.

I got some photos and measurments for the seat cradle. And the rear tail gate piece. 41" exactly. With some love from the 5 pound beater it should snug right in.

I should have enough room. I can put the cradle and such on the roof of the 4 runner for the ride home. Jed Clampet style if needed. No way I am leaving them. I think we will have a few more trips to columbus in order to sell the house. So I can get some other stuff in a week or two.

I also have the stock passenger seat frame in Columbus I can bring down for some measure ments. since I know that works and has proper clearance. Then it can be thrown in the scrap pile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom