Portland AC service suggestions or recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As we start to emerge from the grey every year, it occurs to me that the AC in my 60 doesn't really work. Generally I just deal with it and put the blower on a little higher, but there could be a better way. Functional defrost would be nice too.

Is there a good AC shop near town that you've used for your older truck? It's a long drive down to TJ…

As we start to emerge from the grey every year, it occurs to me that the AC in my 60 doesn't really work. Generally I just deal with it and put the blower on a little higher, but there could be a better way. Functional defrost would be nice too.

Is there a good AC shop near town that you've used for your older truck? It's a long drive down to TJ…
i had macs radiator service on **edit** se foster. recharge my R12 system. they did good work and 2 years later still blowing cold.

Just curious about your R12. How did you get there? Who did the work? Thanks.
not sure i follow - how’d i get there?

i drove! :)

Mac's Automotive & Radiator Repair
(503) 777-4706

my truck is/was still all original r12 so i needed shop that can still work with that.

i called them - they have r12 so i dropped off the truck. they evacuated the system. did leak tests - fixed a few things and recharged.

2 or 3 years ago. still blows cold

not sure i follow - how’d i get there?

i drove! :)

Mac's Automotive & Radiator Repair
(503) 777-4706

my truck is/was still all original r12 so i needed shop that can still work with that.

i called them - they have r12 so i dropped off the truck. they evacuated the system. did leak tests - fixed a few things and recharged.

2 or 3 years ago. still blows cold
Doh. I got confused between the original R-12 and the newer refrigerants that require a conversion. It’s good to know that I can still get the system serviced. Probably should have that done.

JDW Automotive
9085 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy
Portland OR 97225
United States

R12 certified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom