SOLD Port Republic MD, 2000 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the other three door lock actuators and do they work? If so, how much shipped to 34683?
i would only have the ones from the rear doors

Looking for a small part. It’s the driver front outer seat track cover. The plastic trim piece that has to be removed to get to the seat bolt. Thanks, shipped to 92103

Do you know if they work and if so how much for them shipped to 34683?
Thanks
i apologize about the late response, yes they all worked when the doors were removed. PM me and we can go from there if you still interested
this still available?
yes i do believe i still have it, i can check this evening if you still interested
Looking for a small part. It’s the driver front outer seat track cover. The plastic trim piece that has to be removed to get to the seat bolt. Thanks, shipped to 92103
yes i do believe i still have it, i can check this evening if you still interested
Do you still have the transmission shifter knob? How much for it shipped?
i unfortunately no longer have it i sold the shifter as an assembly

i apologize about the late response, yes they all worked when the doors were removed. PM me and we can go from there if you still interested

Purchased through Cruiser Parts.

I’m looking for the four pigtails that plug into the back of the a/c control panel just under the radio. If available $ to 39564. Thanks
unfortunately so did the gentleman that bought the a/c controls

Sure, what’s the price?

hey guys im in the process of parting out this 2000 land cruiser the undercarriage of this truck is very very rusty so a lot of the component underneath are no good or will have to be inspected. interior is Tan and is in good shape just dirty. engine, drivetrain and master cylinder are currently pending sale. Just let me know what you need and id be happy to take additional photos and provide prices

Items that have sold are:
Hvac controls with bezel
dead pedal
RT front roof rack cover
power antenna
radio
RT outer tail light
3rd row window motors
complete upper hatch
center dome light
rear view mirror
trailer wiring harness
center console
driver seat belt
rear door ash trays

Local pick up is a must on larger items but willing to ship on buyer dime

Merry Christmas everyone

View attachment 2872323

View attachment 2872324

View attachment 2872325

View attachment 2872326

View attachment 2872327
If I have already asked you, I apologize. I need the four pigtails that connect to the back of the A/C controls panel. if available, ?$$ to 39564? Thanks. clay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom