Wanted PNW: 05-06 Tundra, reg or access cab, 2W or 4W, man or auto ok, <150k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oregon/Washington
I realize there are some differences with the '05-'06, but I've got an '02 SR5/4WD access cab with approx. 109k miles for sale. I'm the 2nd owner. Very clean. I just picked up a 200 series this weekend (my reason for selling) and haven't had a chance to list the Tundra yet. If you're interested, PM me and I can provide you more details and pictures. I'm located in South Kitsap County, WA - less than 3 hours from Portland.

Hey thanks for the bump! And congrats on the 200, there are times when my '05 LX is requiring a little more TLC than I have time for.
I'm running this wanted for one of my sons, Kyle - recent grad, saving his $ (been driving a 2000 Nissan Frontier for 5 years - good way to learn vehicle basics, right?)
And yeah, we speak Puget Sound, one of his brothers lives in Olympia. I'll talk to Kyle at EOD, get back to you. Thanks again.

Hey thanks for the bump! And congrats on the 200, there are times when my '05 LX is requiring a little more TLC than I have time for.
I'm running this wanted for one of my sons, Kyle - recent grad, saving his $ (been driving a 2000 Nissan Frontier for 5 years - good way to learn vehicle basics, right?)
And yeah, we speak Puget Sound, one of his brothers lives in Olympia. I'll talk to Kyle at EOD, get back to you. Thanks again. *Yes I'll PM you*

And yeah, we speak Puget Sound, one of his brothers lives in Olympia. I'll talk to Kyle at EOD, get back to you. Thanks again.
Thanks! Sounds good. I've got an '05 LC in the driveway as well. I love the 200, but I've still got a soft spot for the 100. Otherwise I would keep the Tundra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom