PMC 23rd Annual Swap Meet- Saturday, July 11, 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Save the Date:

Pacific Mountain Cruisers
23rd Annual Swap Meet
Saturday, July 11, 2020 in Petaluma, CA

Gates open at 7am for sellers to set up and 8am for buyers.
Raffle will be after lunch

Event is open to everyone.

Directions:

Holy Ghost Hall, 4699 Bodega Ave Petaluma, CA
get yourself on Hwy 101 towards Petaluma.
Take the E. Washington off ramp, head West. Go 5 miles on this road. It will turn into Bodega Ave all by itself. The Hall is on the left, 5 miles out.

Is the PMC Swap Meet still a go for July 11th?

Does it make sense to have a virtual swap meet? Take turns putting items on video for the audience on zoom. It could be a little like an auction. I could help with the technical side of making that happen if there is interest in that. If not, no worries.

Does it make sense to have a virtual swap meet? Take turns putting items on video for the audience on zoom. It could be a little like an auction. I could help with the technical side of making that happen if there is interest in that. If not, no worries.

That sounds like a good idea to me, though I'm admittedly not in search of any parts. I was looking forward to the "show and shine" part of the event (especially since I wasn't able to attend last year), but certainly understand that it isn't safe for the event to go on in person this year. Maybe a virtual event of some sort might be possible? That's awesome that you're offering to help with the technical part of things! My computer skills are somewhat limited, but I'd be interested in helping if there's something I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom