Please explain forum policy on photo posting. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josie'sLandCruiser

Stop calling it a "FJ."
Threads
Hi Woody, et al:

Could you please explain the MUD policy on photo posting? I tried to post a pic today in a "Chat "thread and was told that I had over-used my photo allotment; the last photo post I did was in September or October.

Thanks!

Alan

UserCP > Manage Attachments

users with 10 or less posts have VERY limited pic space, like 2-3
users with 10+ posts have more space, but still limited...
users with a star next to their name (vendors or paid sub's) have unlimited space

the Mods ARE experimenting now with a new Gallery software as well, another star member perk

stars are a good thing :)

and affordable.

It was painful to go a week or so without a star...

It was like somone took the caffine out of the coffee ;)

Hi All:

When you say "star" you mean a "Silver Star" membership, right? How much is that $20? Is that "lifetime" or per year?

Thanks!

Alan

wesintl said:
It was painful to go a week or so without a star...

It was like somone took the caffine out of the coffee ;)

Unhuh .. I'm there right now. Need to try and remember my Paypal acct password soon!!

:crybaby:

LOL.. pms immediately full. can't post a pic. I don't even want to tell you about my paypal debacle. I had the email in an old work acct where i'm no longer working. and I've moved so physical address and phone # weren't good either. They had to snail me a pw. LOL

luckily woody took my $20 the old fashion way.

I do feel for you though TY :D

Transferred cash a couple days ago, after I remembered my old email account name. I just happened to see it by accident, and I suddenly recalled it was the one I used for my Paypal account! But being in Canuckistan, it'll be days before I can use said money for ma star .. :rolleyes:

TY - *tapping fingers...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom