SOLD Please delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(42, 76, 8)
In Oklahoma for a month and a half before I head back to Hawaii. Anyone have an Amazon Green 200 they want to sell? Prefer a 2013.

Thanks!

22BA6939-6E13-42EC-9C3E-6B5D9571AC3A.jpeg

Appreciate the link. Saw this was sold though. Another thread mentioned it has damage underneath and the dealer just sent it to auction!

Was looking at one in Houston but someone put a deposit on it.

Thanks

This one is an 09 and in your area. No affiliation

Appreciate the link. Saw this was sold though. Another thread mentioned it has damage underneath and the dealer just sent it to auction!

Was looking at one in Houston but someone put a deposit on it.

Thanks

Someone on this forum was trying to sell that truck. Seemed pretty shady to me. Looks like they unloaded it on a dealer

Someone on this forum was trying to sell that truck. Seemed pretty shady to me. Looks like they unloaded it on a dealer
That someone is me. Help me understand why you think I am shady? Would love to hear it!!

Was able to get an allocation for an Army Green Tundra coming so...its time to post my girl. This particular thread seemed rather fitting.
2nd Owner. Texas truck. Its a 2008. Bought it at 94,000. Currently at 190,000. Was my wife's carpool and grocery getter for the last 6 1/2 years, and garaged that whole time. I moved my wife into a 570 as I had designs for the rig since driving it home from Austin.
Those plans included adding some after-market's as I fully intended of making this platform my hunting rig of choice-for upland and big game. I started with headlight replacements and Valve cover restoration, then replaced the stock suspension with an Old Man Emu 2" lift kit, followed by some Slee sliders. A few months later I added some new bronze Icon rims wrapped by new Falken AT3 tires, and had an ARB Outback Roller drawer installed in half the back and, just recently, put a 12,000 lb Ironman winch and bull bar on the front. I can show receipts of $11k, as you can imagine.
I had every intention of riding into the sunset with my dog in this rig. Then, honestly, my son took a real shine to dirt-biking, which I also enjoy. A truck is just what we need to swallow up our two KTM's. Couple that with missing other aspects of a truck specific to my hunting hobbies, and, well, that was that. Army Green is not Amazon Green but I figure its close enough.
Cruiser is in Salt Lake City. Would be very feasible to fly in and get down to Arches, Canyonlands and Moab, to name a few locations, on the way home.
Im in the Eight-0-One Area code followed by 455-9909.
Asking $41,000.
cruiser 6.jpeg

Happy to answer questions.
Blixen

cruiser 5.jpeg

cruiser 4.jpg

cruiser 2.jpg

Cruiser 1.jpg

Last edited:
Was able to get an allocation for an Army Green Tundra coming so...its time to post my girl. This particular thread seemed rather fitting.
2nd Owner. Texas truck. Its a 2008. Bought it at 94,000. Currently at 190,000. Was my wife's carpool and grocery getter for the last 6 1/2 years, and garaged that whole time. I moved my wife into a 570 as I had designs for the rig since driving it home from Austin.
Those plans included adding some after-market's as I fully intended of making this platform my hunting rig of choice-for upland and big game. I started with headlight replacements and Valve cover restoration, then replaced the stock suspension with an Old Man Emu 2" lift kit, followed by some Slee sliders. A few months later I added some new bronze Icon rims wrapped by new Falken AT3 tires, and had an ARB Outback Roller drawer installed in half the back and, just recently, put a 12,000 lb Ironman winch and bull bar on the front. I can show receipts of $11k, as you can imagine.
I had every intention of riding into the sunset with my dog in this rig. Then, honestly, my son took a real shine to dirt-biking, which I also enjoy. A truck is just what we need to swallow up our two KTM's. Couple that with missing other aspects of a truck specific to my hunting hobbies, and, well, that was that. Army Green is not Amazon Green but I figure its close enough.
Cruiser is in Salt Lake City. Would be very feasible to fly in and get down to Arches, Canyonlands and Moab, to name a few locations, on the way home.
Im in the Eight-0-One Area code followed by 455-9909.
Asking $41,000.View attachment 2918812

Happy to answer questions.
Blixen

View attachment 2918813

View attachment 2918814

View attachment 2918816

View attachment 2918820
Great looking rig! Just searching for something with less miles. Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the leads. Bought a 200 from another mud member. Wasn’t a AMZ GREEN, but still a solid rig.

Congrats! Always love to see more 200s plodding around the island.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom