Plano=North Dallas body shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, Herb at Herbs body shop refused to work on our cruiser,insurance claim with no one willing to do the work. Whats the world coming too! Good grief. MIke

Just got back from the Body Shop, they won't work on older cars.. It doesn't fit their profile ! Still looking for a shop to work on the cruiser. Mike

There was a discussion I read.here on Ih8mud about place in Ft. Worth that does good work on Cruisers. just can't remember the plane's name

Hi, Anyone had any older double wall car repaired nicely in north Dallas ? Thanks, Mike

Hi, This is very frustrating .I bet I've contacted 20 body shops that were recommended and none will work on the cruisers. One even said they were not old enough! I visited other shops and the work was childish. Glad I can do my own mechanical work ,wife says I can't buy my own frame machine, but I really thought about it. Got to be someone in the Dallas metro ? Still looking for suggestions ? Thanks, Mike

Which Cruiser are you talking about? This guy in McKinney does work for all the hot rod guys here in town. I don't think he advertises and honestly I'm not sure if he is taking work, but you could try.
Frank Waggoner Classics

Hi, Trying to get the fj80 looked at. I've done all the mechanical from the wreck,mounted radiator core support,fenders etc. need to get the frame horns moved over a little. Thanks, Mike

Hi, Do you have an address? Thanks, Mike

That link has his address and phone number. I'm not sure he's a frame guy though. He mostly lays down paint.

Thanks Jason . I'll post back what happens. Mike

Cruiser in shop,critique to follow. Mike

Hi, Recieved a call today Shop could not do work ...cruiser too strong ,thick etc. went to another shop today ...no go either. Left at another shop today....news to follow later. Mike