Planes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
I know some of you like planes. F16 is one of my favorite planes, and I think this demo is one of the best I've seen. Pretty amazing to follow this through on a good screen with good sound. At the bottom it names the different maneuvers he's doing. Start watching at 1:22 to skip the boring flight control check.

I know some of you like planes. F16 is one of my favorite planes, and I think this demo is one of the best I've seen. Pretty amazing to follow this through on a good screen with good sound. At the bottom it names the different maneuvers he's doing. Start watching at 1:22 to skip the boring flight control check.

I like them too.
20181204_092946.jpg

Does it too require about a minute and a half before anything starts to happen with that old thing?:hillbilly:

Depends how many decorative wood chips are in the owners beard. Some keep a handful in a jar by the sink in case they need to look the part.

Kinda like pilots and their sunglasses and shirtless volleyball games while Kenny Loggins narrates.

Young cruiser buddy of ours is in the midst of a plain build with pontoons and wheels, just fired up the honda fit motor a few weeks ago..

Young cruiser buddy of ours is in the midst of a plain build with pontoons and wheels, just fired up the honda fit motor a few weeks ago..

I've been following on fbook. Pretty awesome project 👍.

A few maneuvers in and my stomach said no. Im definitely more or a wood plane that an F-that 16 times over kinda dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom