Pismo date ??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going first weekend of NOV. thursday till sunday,the 1rst through the 4th. hope to see ya'll there. :bounce:

I just heard about a group on Facebook (turf n surf 2012) seems there will be T-shirts and stickers very soon to pre-order with Paypal. check it out.

Hello guys !

I"ve been off I8mud for a while , My brother & I (no family ) will be rolling in on Thursday night ,he is not taking his rig ,fuel costs too much , So my Dodge with camper ,& 4 runner will be there ! Not sure were we will camp ,but hope to camp with you guys ! Going to travel light and quick this year , will bring some wood no fire pit . Yahoo , see you guys on the beach !!

I'll be there Thr morning,just on the north side of pole #6. close to where we camped last year.Roger and some others should arrive later on Thr ? I think there will be a sizeable FJ Cruiser camp just south of the pole,also like last year. find pole #6 and you'll find us. good luck,see you there. I'm bringing fire wood also.

I will be down on thursday I will bring fire pit and some wood Camp Table
for group meeting. Need anything give me a call
Taylor

lol, Eric, did he promise you dinner? lol

turf n surf 2012

turf n surf 2012 015.jpg

I think we had 10 or 11 members plus some others.Pismo Jim stayed for dinner and campfire stories on Sat. the "bros" got to work on their 4runner(as usuall) :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom