Pilgrim Restorations... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone need anything from Paul Pilgrim? I am gonna order some soft top bows and if anyone else needed anything we can get some shipping assistance (price reduction). Plus he asked if anyone in the club needed anything. So if you were thinking of doing half doors or new fenders or anything like that, he has a price list on his vendor market site. Let me know!! or let him know!

Discussed a replacement tailgate for a LWB FJ45 with him, but shipping is killing the deal. It's nearly $900 when done.

jC

combining can cut down on that shipping, plus MTBCoach from ONSC was thinking of a tailgate as well, we might be able to split it 3 ways on shipping at the very least if no one else is interested...

I would also like a set of bows. How much are they from pilgrim with the shipping. I am in Charleston. Thanks.

They are $450, the shipping is the killer but if you get a group then your shipping piece of the pie obviously goes down. Since it is coming from Costa Rica, it is a freight rate, I can add it to the list if you are interested and get a quote from Paul.

Please add me to the list! This includes the bows and the parts that frame the door right? I am ready to buy whenever you get the shipment ready. Where in the upstate would you ship it to? Please keep me posted. Thanks.

Of course this comes up AFTER I sell my 40.

I have been looking for a set of soft top bows. I would be in for a set for $450 if anybody can confirm the quality if his bows. If the quality is there I am all in for a set. I am in Florence (29501). For those of you that don't know, Jim has alot of crap going on right now. He may be down but I wouldn't count him out. I haven't got a top from Jim yet simply because I wasn't going to pay $800 for soft top bows.

I have been looking for a set of soft top bows. I would be in for a set for $450 if anybody can confirm the quality if his bows. If the quality is there I am all in for a set. I am in Florence (29501). For those of you that don't know, Jim has alot of crap going on right now. He may be down but I wouldn't count him out. I haven't got a top from Jim yet simply because I wasn't going to pay $800 for soft top bows.

Paul's quality is excellent, the man can reproduce tubs to the T from, well Mr. T! He is known for excellent customer service, BUT the catch is that he is in Costa Rica, so the shipping is a killer unless you can get several people to share in the cost (about $450 from Costa Rica) then you have to figure out a place that is convenient for everyone to get their stuff and it gets more complicated. Not trying to talk you out of it, cause lord knows these bows have become unobtainium and I want to get my hands on a set, but the logistics are kind of crappy, but i'll be more than willing to see what multiple sets will cost to ship.... Just let me know

Put me on the list for a set of bows. Hopefully we will get some more orders so it will be cheaper for everybody. If everybody coordinates picking up the parts we should be able to cut down the amount of miles everybody has to drive to get them.

pilgrim restoration

Hey Jay

Any progress on this order?
Is this still a go?
Sent you a pm

Thanks

I saw a new Bestop super top soft top w/out doors for $700.
That would come with all hardware and bows.
That is the same kind of top I have on my Jeep. I will buy another when the time comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom