Picking up a new Pontiac Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gumby

Supamod
s-Moderator
Threads
My nephew is giving me a 46. I'm not sure which model it is because they all looked very similar back then, but I'll find out. flathead straight 8 pancho power.

All I have right now is a crappy phone pic.
0309091859a.jpg
49pontiac.JPG

Last edited:
That's awesome. Looking forward to more pics.

This is cool. IToday I took pics of the 60 or 61 Chevy p/u I just got. I'll post pics soon so you can help me figure out what year I've got (got a VIN number but can't figure out year)

Pretty much an adventure getting it out of the yard. only one tire was any good at all and the two I brought were the wrong size. Lots of jacking and winching and we got it up on the trailer. Drove it home and parked it.

I'm not sure I'm gonna like it. I musta been stopped 10 times by people wanting to know what it was. I hated that part of having a snorkel on my 80.

I brought the camera, but I'm pretty bad about taking pics when I'm trying to get stuff done. I'll get some when I get it off the trailer tomorrow.

It's pretty rough, but it has great lines.

We got the interior stripped out so we could move it in the shop. I haven't decided what to do with it yet. If we keep it, it'll get a channel, csb, auto trans, air bagged and probably front clipped. No chop. The lines are too clean.

100_0669.jpg

100_0660.jpg

100_0668.jpg

The grill alone would make Flavor Flave envious....you're right nice lines. Thanks for posting it up.

Any updates on this? Looks like a cool project.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom