PIAA Bulbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lhl

Threads
Does anybody know what PIAA bulb will fit an 01 Land Cruiser? I checked the PIAA website and the bulbs are only listed for the 80 series. If there is another bulb that is brighter than the PIAA I am all ears. Thanks

Check the "lighting" thread in the 80 series section, FAQ sticky.

Lighting for your '01 is the same as an 80 series, and the HIR (not "HID") are far and away the BEST option. There is a group buy right now you may want to look into.

But, FYI, PIAA replacement bulbs are blue-tinted crap.

jsnow said:
you could look into the IPF lights that ARB sells. They are pretty sweet.

The IPF headlight replacement bubls are HIRs, and are no longer offered anyway.

Thanks for all the good info. I went with the John Deere HIR bulbs after reading the posts in the 80's forum. I went to the local JD dealer and ordered the bulbs yesterday at around 3pm. The guy said that there were 2 in Syracuse which is about 4 hours away and that he could have them here today. Today I got a call at 8am saying the bulbs were in, amazing JD shipping system. I will let everyone know how they turn out. Thanks

you will like em, I have em in hiigh/low.

lhl said:
Thanks for all the good info. I went with the John Deere HIR bulbs after reading the posts in the 80's forum. I went to the local JD dealer and ordered the bulbs yesterday at around 3pm. The guy said that there were 2 in Syracuse which is about 4 hours away and that he could have them here today. Today I got a call at 8am saying the bulbs were in, amazing JD shipping system. I will let everyone know how they turn out. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom