PHOTOS:  Snow Ride, Feb 22 - 2003 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
http://www.ih8mud.com/photos/2003-02-22_snowride/index.html

Not a bad day in the woods, but a bit chilly, Had a great group to ride with, but the snow wasn't very deep. Biggest issue of the day was ice - as soon as you dug thru, losing all traction happened quickly. Nice thing was, everything was well frozen, so nobody broke thry any of the spots that are muddy/nasty in the summertime!

DSCF0065.JPG

Re: PHOTOS:  Snow Ride, Feb 22 - 2003

TBI seems to work great....my temp gauge is dorked tho, so gotta contact Autometer about warrantying it. Learned that my fan from my old carb V8 will spin backwards on a serpentine belt motor...oops! Some little things that will take some getting used to...doesn't seem to have the instant torque grunt when you let off the clutch at idle like my old motor, but it runs very smooth.

So far, two thumbs up!

Gotta go thru and finish up the little stuff now...alt wiring, some underdash work, exhaust collector leaks, etc.

With all the changes you made to your cruiser, I thought it was funny that the main problem you had was a frozen lockout.

I guess your thorough when you do modifications!

I guess your thorough when you do modifications!

And lucky!!

nice photos brian, i had a great time sat. was good to get the old wheelin group together for a snow ride.
see ya soon,
dan

damn! nothing worked! i wish i could have made it up...oh well, theres always next time!

~

Re: PHOTOS: ÊSnow Ride, Feb 22 - 2003

Nice pics! Looks like fun. Snow wheeling is alot of fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom