Parting Out Phila., Pa 1967 FJ40

I started this project a few years ago. It began as a running 1967 FJ40. I bought lots of newer parts and unfortunately do not have any time to work on it. The tub has been removed as it was too far gone. Here’s what included...

1967 Basically everything but the 3/4 tub. Frame is shot, engine, fenders and cowl are still mounted to the frame. Doors, windshield, sides, roof and barn doors have been removed. Transmission and transfer case have been removed. Hood has been prepped and epoxy primed. Has PTO gear

1971 frame, fenders, doors, jump seats, bumper. Front and rear axles have been cleaned and POR15. Prepped for disc conversion. Have the rotors and calibers for conversion brand new. Also the front conversion brackets. All new unopened shackles, bushings and knuckle rebuild kits.

2007 5.3 LS L59 and 4l60 with wiring harness. Engine has been completely refreshed with machined heads and valve job. ARP head bolts. New water pump timing set, knock sensor delete etc.

I am sure that I am missing more stuff. Make a reasonable offer and come grab all of it. I really need the space. I will send pics upon request.

** I want to sell the whole lot rather than parting out**

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom