Perks for Members? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

I am relatively new here. I was wondering what the perks are, or what extra features is one open to with membership here.
Is there another forum where people post trips for members? Because I don't see wheeling posts much here (for non-members).

Thank you in advance,
DesertLCruiser

Thanks for reaching out and yes there are some perks. When you decide to join our club. We give you access to our membership section in the Ih8mud forum. That forum will list our trail runs that you can sign up for. Most of the active mud members can assist you with your truck needs. Whether you need advice on builds, mechanics in your area, parts, to name a few. Our annual Fall Gathering event requires everyone to join the club if you would like to wheel at the event. We do have a bunch of posts up on YouTube if you want to check it out as well. Our forum is not as active as it has in years past but we welcome new members.
I hope that helps you a little. You can always add pictures of your rig. We all enjoy looking at pictures. If your itching to go wheeling check the calendar and we usually won't disappoint.
Reach out if you have any other questions.

Thanks for reaching out and yes there are some perks. When you decide to join our club. We give you access to our membership section in the Ih8mud forum. That forum will list our trail runs that you can sign up for. Most of the active mud members can assist you with your truck needs. Whether you need advice on builds, mechanics in your area, parts, to name a few. Our annual Fall Gathering event requires everyone to join the club if you would like to wheel at the event. We do have a bunch of posts up on YouTube if you want to check it out as well. Our forum is not as active as it has in years past but we welcome new members.
I hope that helps you a little. You can always add pictures of your rig. We all enjoy looking at pictures. If your itching to go wheeling check the calendar and we usually won't disappoint.
Reach out if you have any other questions.
That sounds cool. Thanks for the detailed information. I'll join the group then. Silver and Gold is just a choice/affordability thing right? Or do they have different forum access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom