Pelican 50qt cooler - 1 color only / NIB - $166.39 via Home Depot ($349.95 reg) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LINUS

Waiting for the Great Pumpkin
Threads
It’s the red, white, & blue case - and specifically the blue lid one o_O

-Best you can do aside from this is the 20% off sales that Pelican / Yeti -run on major holidays.

The Pelican 50qt is $349 in whatever color you want then.
~$280 on the sales, but they always run out of white in 2.6sec from sale announced :rolleyes:

I ordered one & am buying 2 cans of Krylon Fusion gloss white (dark coolers draw heat).
$15 for paint, tape, tax & out the door of Lowes.

Upside is with a quality masking & paint - it’s already white inside & will be white all over when done, for ~1/2 the price for a new white one.

It’s the red, white, & blue case - and specifically the blue lid one o_O

-Best you can do aside from this is the 20% off sales that Pelican / Yeti -run on major holidays.

The Pelican 50qt is $349 in whatever color you want then.
~$280 on the sales, but they always run out of white in 2.6sec from sale announced :rolleyes:

I ordered one & am buying 2 cans of Krylon Fusion gloss white (dark coolers draw heat).
$15 for paint, tape, tax & out the door of Lowes.

Upside is with a quality masking & paint - it’s already white inside & will be white all over when done, for ~1/2 the price for a new white one.
Almost too good to pass up...don't need another cooler, but :hmm:

My old coleman needed to be replaced. I bought this cooler, 178 with tax for in store pickup. Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom