Peachy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just saw this in Maumelle a couple weeks ago at Lake Willastein. It's one pretty truck. I want that drawer system he has.

20130224_151706_zps24a5b729.jpg

I love those TruckVault drawers also--different from what you usually see for storage in cruisers and 4Runners.

Wonder if we'll see the price dip any in the coming days/weeks. eBay had no bids last time I checked.

Rig is top notch. In my mind, a $15K rig would need to have about 50K less miles on the odometer. Just my2cents though. ;p

Last edited:
I priced out the Truck Vault system he has... over 2k
eek1.gif

I text him and told him it's a very sweet rig and good luck.

I hope it sells for that. I wish I could dump $5-6k in mine and sell for $15k. Then I would just have to buy another.

It is a nice truck, but he will have a hard time getting that. One of the guy here locally picked up same truck minus rear bumper, drawers and roof rack for $8750. I agree with jbsax, putting 6k in mods in a truck adds a small $ value to the vehicle.

I think he ended up trading this thing in at my dealership. I did some A/C work too it a few weeks back. It is amazing shape.

Traded in LR?

I was hoping someone in the mud community would pick it up. He was just asking too much.

:popcorn:
And what dealership would that be, Sir? :hmm:

Oh, and welcome!:flipoff2:

Well I got a call on Saturday telling me he was up there unloading a bunch of stuff in a fjcruiser. I looked for the lx today and didnt see it on the lot. Might of been a false alarm. I will do some more digging tomorrow. I work at landers toyota.

Thanks for the welcome, I plan on picking up my first fj80 this weekend if it checks out good.
I have a couple of buddies with them and always have a blast wheelin. Im new to the little rock area from dallas. So I will be looking to you guys to clue me in on some good places to go and hit some trails.

Welcome. Good luck on the new rig. I think one of the guys that works out there has an 80. They are great trucks.

Hah! I went by Landers today after work and looked in every nook and cranny. No luck! Glad there will be another 80 in the group. When you're ready, we'll plan a trip to Superlift or get Josh and Lance to show us some of their "secret" trails in the Ouachita Nat'l Forrest. ;p

Good luck with the rig, I hope it checks out. Snap some pics and post them up if you bring it home.

JWP

I seen an ol' 40 series up there last week some time. Think it was thursday. Was a darker color I'm thinking green. Was lifted with some 35s or 37s maybe. Didn't look for sale though, was in customer parking.

What department do you work in? I'm always up there in my 4Runner getting parts or something.

Since this thread has turned into cruiser spotting, I saw that raised roof 60 series diesel RHD with the huge front bumper on 440 this morning. He was at SCC this past October. Anyone remember where he is from?

I seen an ol' 40 series up there last week some time. Think it was thursday. Was a darker color I'm thinking green. Was lifted with some 35s or 37s maybe. Didn't look for sale though, was in customer parking.

What department do you work in? I'm always up there in my 4Runner getting parts or something.

Im in the shop throwing wrenchs at stufd. Havent seen a 40. The green one up here has 33's on it.

When you're ready, we'll plan a trip to Superlift or get Josh and Lance to show us some of their "secret" trails in the Ouachita Nat'l Forrest. ;p

Nothing secret, but I can keep you busy for an entire day and cover around 80 miles. :D

Since this thread has turned into cruiser spotting, I saw that raised roof 60 series diesel RHD with the huge front bumper on 440 this morning. He was at SCC this past October. Anyone remember where he is from?

His name is Art and he's an RLC member. He lives somewhere in the Central AR area.

Nothing secret, but I can keep you busy for an entire day and cover around 80 miles. :D

His name is Art and he's an RLC member. He lives somewhere in the Central AR area.

Good to hear. For some reason I thought he was from Georgia or SE. Not a normal vehicle to spot on your way to work.

100MEDIA36IMAG0186_zps37d93b80.jpg

I'm going to look at this one this weekend. The owner builds custom bumper will build a set any way I want them. Its not a show rig but could be a winner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom