Past ONSC Event T-shirts : Limited Supply (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
I was recently given control over a large box of super cool shirts from past ONSC events. These are limited supply, limited sizes, and will be offered up here as a way for me to avoid dragging that giant heavy box to the next meeting.

Whatever doesn't sell here to members, will be put online for more money (since there are obviously fees involved). Send me a direct message, or an e-mail to: Jamesonthehook@yahoo.com with your request.

That is coincidently the paypal address to make any payments to, please don't directly pay the club's paypal, Allen has a day job and enough to do. :) add $4 for shipping - unless you are a 4XLT and you ordered 10 shirts, or you're a geographically challenged member of the club like that bigfoot guy or the redhead. :) In which case, $8 will cover likely cover it.

I'll be posting up a pic of each shirt, with a list of sizes. If you came to the Relic Run, past event shirts were cheap! Because I'm the Events Coordinator and I want you to show up next time; And I'm also the club merch guy that has to pack, ship and all that jazz, they're a couple bucks more. When this pre-sale goes away, they go up a few bucks more, and sit on the Reefmonkey site because 400 million Etsy users can't be cheap... wait, can't be wrong...

Club gets all the profit (I cover my fees, and basically donate my time)

Super limited supply on everything. Don't let me drag this stuff to the next event please.

2018 LOGAN'S RUN. Red (Port and Company Core Blend)
Sizes available (To be updated as the supply changes:)Price at the show was $15... here it's $17 when it hits the online site.... 20
Mens sizes:
Small
Large
XL
XLT
2XLT
4XLT

Also pictured: Ladies Tee
XL - made with ring spun cotton dark red (as pictured)

LR 2018 front.jpg
LR 2018 back.jpg
LR red.jpg

2018 CAROLINA RELIC RUN (Light blue - Port and Company blend)
Sizes available (To be updated as the supply changes:)Price at the show was $5... here it's $7 when it hits the online site.... 10
Small
Medium
Large
XL
2XL
3XL
4XL
IMG_2111.jpg
IMG_2110.jpg

2017 LOGAN'S RUN (Port and Company - Essential Tee)
Sizes available (To be updated as the supply changes:)Price at the show was $5... here it's $7 when it hits the online site.... 10
Large Tall
XL Tall
3XL Tall
4XL
4XLT
IMG_2114.jpg
IMG_2113.jpg

CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2017 (super limited) Blue/gray colored Port and Company Essential Tee
Small only
IMG_2124.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg

Last edited:
LOGANS RUN 2016 - super limited Light Yellow, heavy cotton Gildan 6oz
2XL
3XL
IMG_2122.jpg
IMG_2121.jpg

Any hats left ?

Yep This years CRR embroidered hats are also available in a limited supply:

They were $12 pre-order they were $15 at the event and they're $17 online now.
Not sure if there are enough of them to put them on the site. We'll see.

Same deal as above - send me a note, with your order. Send a paypal. When they're gone they're gone forever...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom