For Sale Parts to trade Auburn Al (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got one 1972 1f engine core I have no idea if it could be rebuilt. I all I know is that it had water in the oil when I got it. I flushed the old milky oil out with diesel and checked the compression. It had little to no compression on most of the cylinders. I have two front bibs with the mesh, emblem and headlight buckets still attached. They're off a 72 or 73 I believe. Two sets of aprons in pretty good shape. I might have the emblems but not sure at this moment. One set of fenders looks to have had some fiber glass work done on them but they are pretty solid. Drivers side has a little bit of rust around the lip and the lip is folded in one spot. I have the hood off of a 73 but is been patched and is pretty flimsy. I have the barn doors and spare tire carrier but the right side and tire carrier all dented pretty good an I'm not sure if they are useable but left side is in pretty good shape. The lip on it is bent a little but looks like it could be worked out. I would like to trade a combination or a partial trade for some of the following: fj40 four speed transmission (h41) , a right barn door or just a set. Would also consider a partial trade for a running om606 turbo diesel out of an 98 or 99 Mercedes. These are just the major parts I have some other parts off a 73 fj40 I could part with for the right deal. As of now I would rather trade but will entertain reasonable offers.
During the week text is best. You can just text me what you're interested in and can get you a picture. You can give me a call any reasonable time on Saturday or Sunday afternoon. If I miss your call leave a message with your name and number and I'll call you back. 3344443639

Will sell the brake master and the booster off my 72. Don't really know anything about it. It was on my 72 when I got it and has been sitting up for quite some time. I pulled it when I was stripping the tub. I was thinking about trying to reuse it but I decided to go with a mini truck booster and clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom