Parts for sale... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As most know my Runner caught fire. Well I didnt plan on selling the engine, but the new truck has a running 22R in it and I wont have time for a while to swap the RE in so I am posting it for sale. Parts are pickup only...83rd Bell Area.

Text 623 760 3500

1985 22RE 133K $200 obo - SOLD!
Passed emissions a couple months ago
Needs the obvious...Sensors, hoses etc.

I can probably find a video of it running.

It wont have the downpipe but will have manifold.
No PS or tensioner
A/C did work
Includes clutch, pressure plate and flywheel
Previous owner painted the block yellow during rebuild :)confused:)

1985 EFI Tank - $100 obo

1981 4 spd Trans (L45?) - $50 obo
Never utilized the trans...came with the new project. According to Mountain Cruiser...the truck was driven to his house under its own power.

1985 4Runner Factory Rollbar - $25
Engine.jpg
Engine2.jpg
Tank.jpg

Last edited:
Trans
Trans.jpg

On March 24th I posted up that I would take the 22RE for $100 which was your asking price then. You then changed your mind on selling it, now your selling it for $200. So my offer is $100. Let me know.

On March 24th I posted up that I would take the 22RE for $100 which was your asking price then. You then changed your mind on selling it, now your selling it for $200. So my offer is $100. Let me know.

That was because I was desperate to get a new truck and wanted cash ASAP. Now I have one... If you will do 150$...Its yours. Its just sitting in the garage waiting for a new home. I may have a few useful parts to throw in...like Dist. cap, hoses...plug wires etc. LMK ;)

I sent you a PM, I still want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom