Parting out two 94' FZJ80's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Actually more like one and a half. A friend and I have picked up a couple part cruisers to supply our rigs w/ spares but it's time to get rid of at least one of them so this will be the last part out before one goes to the scrap yard. Here's what we've got:

EMAIL ME PLEASE...PM's are impossible to keep organized.
wes.hicks+mud@gmail.com

Cruiser 1:
94' Green w/ Gray Leather. It still has a lot of good parts but most of the usual stuff has been sold. No title, no axles, knock in the motor, etc...It did run & drive up until we started parting it out last year. Drivetrain is untouched (aside from the axles) w/ 152k miles.

Cruiser 2:
94' Green w/ Brown Cloth. Has a knock in the motor but it also ran before being parked (according to the PO). We have not tried to get it started yet but we will try to hook a battery up and test electrical parts before shipping. This one has a title and could be repaired but as you can see...it's pretty rough.

Email me @ wes.hicks+mud@gmail.com w/ part requests and I'll get back to you ASAP.

*Dogs not for sale*
IMG_2512.jpg
IMG_2514.jpg
IMG_2522.jpg

Last edited:
Front mud flaps? Email sent.

Last edited:
All emails answered.

How about the 1st and 2nd row brown cloths seats? Maybe ship on Grayhound?
I'll have to check on shipping and get back to you. The cruisers are in East TN...might not be too bad of a drive.

The white upper hatch to zip 02169?
I think it has a rust spot but I'll double check. I'll PM you a price pending condition.

Any interior pics on the LC with grey leather interior?

I may have some old pictures at my office. Its pretty much disassembled now. The seats were pretty trashed but the rest was decent. What do you need and I'll see if I can find a picture of it.

Interested in the cup holder and a couple trim pieces...email sent.

Looking for a Radiator fan Shroud.
price shipped to 93510
if you have it.

I haven't had any complaints but I try and price everything on par w/ MUD prices. How much of a b**ch something is to pull and ship is also factored in but if I price something unfairly let me know. We're not trying to make a killing just hoping to recover the cash we have in these two paperweights.

Shoot me an email and I'll send you some.

im interested in all the stepboards, tire carries, and front signal lights
Stepboards are probably not worth shipping. I need to check the tire carriers...you mean the winch assembly right? $30 for corner flashers, $25 for valence flashers.

Interested in the cup holder and a couple trim pieces...email sent.
Working on it...I'd rather not part out the seats or door panels but I'll sell them whole. I'll try to email you some prices after I talk to my buddy.

Looking for a Radiator fan Shroud.
price shipped to 93510
if you have it.
I've got one. $60 plus the ride

Wheels shipped to 59484 by most economical means?
How 'bout key fobs?

How much for the steering column cover in black with the screws to 90019 ?

How much on lf door master switch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom